Attention! Dear customers, if you want to use video verification service, please book in advance appropriate time with Bank’s operators via phone: (044) 222 01 05, (044) 222 01 06
Please read the requirements before using the video verification service
Video capture requirements
The customer must select a device (smartphone or laptop), through which the process of identification, verification and confirmation of identity will be carried out.
Before you start a video session, make sure that the video verification service web page is allowed to use the camera and microphone.
During the video verification, the client must be in a well-lit room.
The client’s face and shoulders must be clearly visible. The client’s face must be completely exposed, sunglasses or other accessories covering the face must not be worn, as well as preventing shadows or glare of light on the client’s face.
Video verification must be performed in real time and not interrupted. In case of interruption for any reason, video verification must be repeated from the beginning.
Video verification is done by connecting to the Internet. It is not recommended to use GSM connection for video verification, please choose a wired or WiFi network connection.
Unsuccessful Client’s identification
Client identification during video verification is considered as unsuccessful in the following cases:
- Client failure to provide the necessary documents or information or in case of providing false information;
- the information provided by the Client cannot be verified or the results of the verification are negative;
- doubts about the validity of the identification document of the person, which are not refuted;
- if the quality of photo, video and audio does not suit the requirements and rules of internal control of the Bank;
- non-compliance with the requirements of the Bank’s internal documents;
- if the Client uses the assistance of a third person during the video verification;
- suspicion that the Client (the Client’s representative) is influenced by a third person ;
- if there are indications which show that the identification was initiated to finance terrorist activities and legalize (launder) criminal proceeds.
regarding the processing of personal
By this notice JOINT-STOCK COMPANY «BANK AVANGARD» (hereinafter – the Bank), pursuant to Articles 8, 12 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” of June 1, 2010 № 2297-VI announces that the Bank provides processing and protection of personal data of individuals in compliance with the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, other laws and regulations of Ukraine, the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data and international agreement of Ukraine.
The processing of personal data related to banking secrecy is also carried out by the Bank in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Banks and Banking” and regulations of the National Bank of Ukraine.
The Bank owns databases of personal data of its clients, counterparties, shareholders, employees and other individuals, the data of which are received by the Bank during the implementation of its statutory activities.
Information about the Bank as the owner of personal data:
JOINT-STOCK COMPANY «BANK AVANGARD», identification code of the legal entity: 38690683, location: 04116, Kyiv, Sholudenko street, building 3.